An office shouldn’t just be a place to work. It should be a place to think, create and stimulate. It should be where you achieve the best results. Our Cardiff office design, interior design, and office fit out team designs office spaces and working environments that help you achieve more.
Well-thought-out office interior design starts with the end in sight. How can a workspace help your organisation become the best it can be?
Our office project management team also offers office refurbishment services in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
We don’t just handle the office design, we also carry out the office fit out and installation. We take great pride in installing our work and bringing the concept to life. The process behind our office fit outs is underpinned by our commitment to the design. Allow us to build you a working space that solves problems.
The way we work is constantly evolving. People work in different ways and a multitude of settings. Invest in comfortable, appealing, and stimulating office furniture to improve performance in the workplace.
From catering for your workforce to office designs that inspire; we create spaces that suit your style.
Productive meetings need to held in a productive environment. We bring the best out of your office space in order for that space to bring out the best in you.
Whether it’s engaging with clients or staff, our designs make you proud of your workplace.
Our innovative office interior design solutions can incorporate your storage needs in order to maximise space.
We design breakout office spaces so staff can recharge over a cup of coffee, or even get creative with some brainstorming ideas. These areas are just as important as desk space.
If you’re looking for office fit out or office interior design in Cardiff, then CBOF is the perfect choice. We have a wealth of experience and knowledge in this field, and we can provide you with a bespoke service that is tailored to your specific needs. We understand the importance of creating a productive and comfortable working environment, and our team will work closely with you to ensure that your new office space meets all of your requirements. Contact us today to discuss your office design project in more detail.
When it comes to workplace fit outs and refurbishments, there are a number of factors that you and your team need to consider in order to ensure a successful outcome. Here are just a few of the things you’ll need to consider:
1. The purpose of the redesign – What are your goals for the redesign? Do you want to create a more productive workspace? Or are you simply looking to refresh the look of your office? Keep your goals in mind when planning your redesign.
2. Your budget – How much are you willing to spend on the redesign? Make sure you have a clear budget in mind from the outset so that you don’t overspend.
3. The layout of your office – The layout of your office space will have a big impact on the success of your redesign. Make sure you take the time to plan out the new layout carefully.
4. The furniture and fixtures – The furniture and fixtures you choose for your office will play a big role in the overall look and feel of the space. Make sure you take the time to select pieces that fit your overall design goals.
5. The colour scheme – The colour scheme you choose for your office can make a big difference in the overall atmosphere of the space. Choose colours that reflect your brand identity or that create the kind of atmosphere you want in your office.
6. Lighting – Lighting is an important element in any office design. Make sure you plan for the type of lighting you want in your space.
7. Technology – In today’s world, technology is a big part of any office. Make sure you plan for the type of technology you need in your space and that it is integrated into your design.
By taking the time to consider all of these factors, you can be sure that your office fit out or redesign will be a success.
Quality & Durability – We use only the highest quality materials that have been tested and designed for long-lasting comfort, allowing your office space to continue looking great for many years to come.
Professionalism: We provide professional advice, detailed estimates and meticulous attention to detail throughout every aspect of your office design project.
Accessibility: Our easy to use tools and materials make our projects easy to manage from start to finish. Plus our on-site offices fit out services are tailored to make sure the job is completed quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption to your team.